Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Business Greed Ethics and Morality

Business Greed Ethics and Morality
  
I have seen on my own eyes along with my life lots of business chance. Great choices have done by  intelligent/non intelligent folks and it works & other Poor choices are made daily … Temptations to take things too far are always there. What separates those that make correct business choices and those that don’t? Let’s take a look.

Greed..is connected very tightly with the business it seems sometimes to be attainable targets but obviously it won't happened
   I see lots of that through my business broker a lot,on my own I do the same thing on a small or big scales.
last two weeks,I was trying to fix my Mercedes it has a problem with aromatic shacks system which could cost me a 700 USDA per piece.
I gave my ears to one Mexican,gave him my trust and 400 and off course my car to fix, it ends that I lost my money and he drove the car destroying my tire and towing rod is missing !!
    What I want to say that everyone in the business has to work on his own personal greediness in order to be able to judge and monitor other sides reactions.

In a bigger scales, A jobber..Gasoline wholesalers..knows that the business is down and the tenant is suffering want to get out, then He still does not have flexibility ,no free rent or propose high rent rates.
   And supposedly he is trying to find someone to put losses from his pocket and set the business and wait for the progress without his shares, In this case the greed of business ethics with no morals.

Other greed will appear all the time at the end of the business transaction the seller wants not to pay the commission, he previously agreed to it.
At the end of that unhealthy attitude and people behaviours I saw,how is the balance of God on those whom are greedy under my own eyes, either they got sick,or stupid behaviour kids or sudden accidents or loose very fast there business.
           Examples is there you can see it and notice the difference but we have to learn from our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment